Health and Wellness at St. Monica’s
“Aging in Place” is our philosophy of care here at St. Monica’s.
Our Aging in Place philosophy of care means…
- We provide progressive, compassionate care for your family member.
- 5 RNs and 5 LPNs provide onsite care 5:00 am to 9:30 pm and on call at night and weekends.
- Continuity of Care is maintained with LPNs and RNs who are onsite, 7 days a week from 5am to 9pm. They communicate with physician offices, the resident and the family to ensure seamless care is provided. RNs are on call evening and weekends.
- We utilize the latest technology with medications distributed electronically to improve safety, reduce errors and promote a smooth link between the pharmacy, physician’s office and St. Monica’s.
- Our medical records are digital and ensure that communications between caregivers is maximized.
- Our focus on care means a safe and secure medical format for you or your loved one.